Work smarter, not harder with SharePoint.
Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization with a company intranet.
Your company may be complicated, but
your Intranet doesn’t have to be
At Aerie, we've developed company intranets for large and small organizations for over a decade. Over the years we have met fantastic, smart people who were intimidated at the prospect of setting up a new corporate intranet and it became our mission to simplify & accelerate the process.
Like many enterprise resources, an intranet is an iterative solution that expands and adapts over time to meet new business challenges, provides operational value & increases employee engagement across your entire company. The most important aspect of any modern intranet is to lay a foundation that supports expansion over time.
Styled and built for you
Branding / Design
- Create modern layouts derived from Microsoft’s Look Book
- Apply custom theming specific to your company culture & branding
- Automate company branding and themes for any newly created sites
Intranet software coding
- Integrate Department and Team site templates for consolidated news and document sharing
- Launch responsive, mobile-friendly pages
- Incorporate functionality for cross-site searching
- Generate company People Directory
Planful, technical design
Plan and finalize information architecture and the relationship between SharePoint Hub Sites and Team Sites.
Recommend structure for storing documents across SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams.
Identify security requirements needed to ensure all content has the correct permissions throughout the intranet website.
Training and Adoption
- Determine integration opportunities within Microsoft Teams
- Create a People Directory to enable finding people across your organization
- Identify apps to improve user experience (e.g., employee directory, performance measurement apps)
- Ensure long-term sustainability and encourage employees to use the digital workplace to the highest ability with Site Administration workshops
- Train staff on how and when to freshen content and design on the intranet site during Content Manager workshops